Thursday, September 25, 2008

Racist and Democrats...same thing....

From Gatewaypundit.com---------"Impeached Federal judge and Democratic House Leader Alcee Hastings attacked Sarah Palin and hunters today in a shameful racist rant.

Hastings, who is African-American, was explaining what he intended to tell his Jewish constituents about the presidential race. “Anybody toting guns and stripping moose don’t care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks."

No Republican could get away with this. "I didn't leave the Democratic Party...the Party left me." (Ronald Reagan....and ME)...this same group of misguided and unenlightened people have the nerve to verbally manipulate ME by trying to shame me into voting their candidate by calling ME a bigot cause I have a BRAIN....I don't pay attention to the Daily KOS for my info on current events...