Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hackergate --Hacker said, 'nothing incriminating as I had hoped'

http://www.gatewaypundit.com/--- The AP refuses to give information on the hacking of Palin's private emails. Gawker posted all friends and family phone numbers as well as emails.

"Palin hackers traced to Obama's hometown of Chicago."

From " Michelle Malkin also has the details behind this story.It is a must read.

This was written by the hacker at the website that originally posted the information:

I read though the emails... ALL OF THEM... before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor... And pictures of her family.The source said "rubico10@yahoo.com." was the hacker(?)